How to set up for continuous recording with your wyze camera?
The most important part of your security camera is keeping on recording everything without any disturbance. But with the wyze outdoor cameras, you have every chance of modifying the recording hours.
And to do so, you need to follow these below-written steps:
- You must first log in to the wyze web UI in your computer, and while logging in, please make sure that you are using correct IP address and credentials.
- Then it would help if you opened the setup for storage option. After that, you need to click on the Schedule tap to visit the record schedule.
- Once you open the record schedule option, you will find a lot of information provided for every day you have to make the rest of the changes according to your preference and then click on the setup.
- If you are willing to have a continuous recording, you have to check the general option. Or you can also individually mark the recording hours for each day.
- After that, please click on the save button provided in the footer of the window. So that all the changes you have made are saved correctly with your camera.
For more information, please make sure that you can contact us anytime and visit our official site’s live chat section to register your problem.
READ MORE :- https://wyze-support.com/